Judgment is exhausting. All the energy we spend on judging could be spent on feeling good and making a positive difference. These affirmations take the focus off of the other person and places it back on you and *your* life. This is your LIFE, after all.
“The root cause of all judgment is the fear of not being good enough, not being worthy of love, and not being safe. When we become brave enough to look at the judgment and fear, we can begin to heal.” — Gabby Bernstein
Maybe, we judge because we don't feel great about ourselves. The real work, then, is to start with ourselves.
Read these affirmations to honor your own wounds. They'll help you see past the masks and into the hearts of others.
Freedom from judgment is the gift you give yourself.
10 Empowering Affirmations to Release Judgment and Get Back to Loving Your Own Life
1. Even though I keep judging this person, I deeply and completely love and accept myself.
2. I am willing to release judgment because I am ready to be free.
3. I am willing to foster peace in myself so that I can bring people into my peace.
4. I trade judgment for creativity. I think better and bigger.
5. I increase my energy by choosing to love rather than judge. I expand my energy by giving love, receiving love, and promoting love.
6. I treat people in pain with compassion, not more pain.
7. I send love to the people who need it most and clear the blocks that keep us apart.
8. I forgive so that I can feel better.
9. I am a loving person who contributes to a more loving world.
10. I am a role model for what I want to see in the world.
. . .
Which of these affirmations do you need the most today?
Tell me in the comments. I read every single one, and I’d love to know!
P.S. Wake up with purpose beating in your heart every single morning, before anyone else has a say. Get my book Morning Affirmations for a life that feels good to YOU. The way it should be.