All poetry/ art prints are made with love on premium, heavyweight 100% cotton paper with a smooth matte finish.
To get the most life out of your print, handle with care:
- Handle by the edges and underside; avoid touching the print side
- Keep in its protective sleeve until ready to use (not meant for long-term storage)
- Keep the print side from touching anything other than its poly sleeve, an interleaving sheet (ex: plain acid-free copy paper), or clean glass
- Display behind glass for best protection
- Keep out of direct sunlight, high heat and humidity
TL;DR: protect this paper from light, heat, swings in humidity, dust and other airborne contaminants, and the oil on your skin. You'll be happier with its lifespan that way.