What does my purchase support?
Your purchase supports small business, earth-friendly efforts, and that person who can't afford to buy anything right now but will *still* get the love they need via the work I do for free.
Think: hundreds of blog posts, hundreds of thousands of emails, free digital offerings, product giveaways, and comfort for people in their darkest times - since 2015. It's a lot. It's important. Thanks for caring.
When will I get my order?
That depends on what you order and which delivery method you choose at checkout. I ship all orders USPS, either 1st class or Priority Mail.
Whenever possible, I recommend USPS 1st class because no-rush shipping is better for the environment. Check out my Shipping & Returns Policy for all the details.
Can I write a guest post for you?
I’m grateful that you want to contribute, but I don’t accept guest posts and I generally don’t respond to inquiries. Because I mention, here, that I don’t accept them. :)
Can I share your work?
I'd love that, but it depends!
In a nutshell...
To use my words/images on the internet, you must give visible credit to Jennifer Healey (formerly Jennifer Williamson) with a link back to healingbrave.com. Please don't crop, modify, scan, or reproduce my artwork without permission (it's illegal). Thank you!
- Print the material on this website for personal use with proper credit. Example: for school, work, or community presentations.
- Use my words in your artwork or crafts as long as you aren’t selling them and you give proper credit to me, the author, and their source.
- Use my artwork to promote something else, or on anything you’ll be charging money for without explicit permission from me.
- Share or repurpose more than 500 words from one of my books.
If you're still unsure, email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask!
Can you review or include a link to my article/product?
My readers put a great deal of trust in what I recommend and I generally don’t accept unsolicited material. I don’t alter published blog posts or swap links.
If you have a resource you still think would benefit my readers, you’re welcome to send it to me. But please refrain from sending follow-up emails. If I don’t respond the first time, it means we're not a good fit. No hard feelings!
Can I send you a gift?
While I’m grateful for your generosity, I normally don't accept physical gifts or products. I'd rather you buy something from my shop and then gift that to someone else. :)
How can I help?
Thanks for asking! Here’s what you can do:
- Donate to the cause
- Review any product I made that you purchased
- If you're reviewing a book, you can do that here or on Goodreads, Amazon, Barnes & Noble, or anywhere else you picked it up
- Download my Healing Brave manifesto (it's free!) and share it with a friend
- Comment on a blog post and/or share it with someone
- Be a nice human