It's that cold and quiet season in my corner of the world. May it be a season of rooting, if not blooming -- of acceptance and faith and sweet, sweet rest.
Use these winter affirmations to help you better appreciate the season you're in, whatever the weather outside or in your heart.
Oh, and these affirmations aren't just for winter. They're for your emotions, the ones that are hard to love. The ones that, when you sit with them and let them breathe and be, will teach you to see the beauty in almost anything.
13 Winter Affirmations for Emotional Healing & a Warm Heart
1. Even if my life is not in full bloom, I am exactly where I'm supposed to be.
2. I give my feelings room to breathe and be because they contribute to my wholeness as a person.
Take home my "I Am Enough" poetry print so you never forget it.
3. No matter the weather outside, I keep a little sunlight always in my heart.
4. If there's ever magic to be found, it's in the subtleties of the season I'm standing in now.
5. No matter how old I grow, no matter how much I've seen, things can still be new if I'm willing to look at them differently.
6. I am strong with the strength of the earth. I am colored by the light of the sky. My heart is as soft and as pure as snow. My soul is open like a window and I see, that everything around me is part of me.
7. Every snowflake reminds me that even I am a thing of wonder -- I am a world, I am a miracle, I am my own masterpiece.
8. I don't believe in bad weather, only different kinds of weather. I don't believe in wrong emotions, only different kinds of emotions.
Keep this affirmation print as a daily nod to your heart: "I am free to choose the palette of my emotional sky."
9. I am allowed to rest.
10. I believe there's beauty to be found in just about anything. (Even, within me.)
. . .
Which of these affirmations speaks to you right now?
Tell me in the comments. I'd love to know!