Read these affirmations for health to focus on your improvement without downplaying what you’re going through. They’ll help you create a happy, healthy atmosphere so you can heal in your own due time.
“Some changes look negative on the surface but you will soon realize that space is being created in your life for something new to emerge.” — Eckhart Tolle
So often, when we’re confronted with illness, we make decisions from a place of fear based on the illness. We choose healing modalities because we’re scared of being sick. We eat healthy foods because we’re afraid of where the illness may lead. We exercise because we feel forced to; if we don’t, we might stay in pain forever.
Not only that, but we make healthy choices from a place of fear even when our bodies are in a state of good health!
For example, have you ever worked out because your hated how you looked, or eaten fruits and vegetables because you didn’t want to catch a cold? Imagine how different it would feel to move and eat because you loved your body, you loved yourself, and you loved life.
Focusing on love feels good. Focusing on joy feels good. Focusing on passion feels good. It’s that feeling good that we’re going for, and it stems from the way you approach whatever you do.
Self-love is the key to healing.
Don’t let your current circumstances make you think that you’re not capable of creating a new reality for yourself.
With these affirmations for health, you'll be focusing on increasing your experience of love, no matter what you do to heal.
Part of healing is being able to answer the question: How am I not loving?
Go for whatever treatment makes you feel empowered. Focus on love. Focus on joy. Focus on gratitude, passion, and life. Your emotions during this time are so important.
25 Affirmations for Health That Focus on Love
1. I am worthy of good health.
2. I am open to seeing everything that is no longer serving me, and I am willing to see it all with love.
3. I fully accept where I am and am ready to seize this opportunity to grow.
4. I focus on positive progress.
5. I am supported and loved during this process.
6. I create good health by talking about and thinking about my wellness.
7. I most love the parts of me that need love the most right now.
By unearthing the core reasons why we're suffering, we illuminate the path to sustained well-being.
8. Even though there is discomfort inside of me, I love and approve of myself.
9. I am in control of the mental atmosphere I create. Thoughts can be changed and the positive thoughts I choose are helping me heal.
10. I am free to be new in this moment.
11. I release all negativity because it’s not who I am. I make way for love because that’s who I really am.
12. I am a friend to my body. I forgive my body and treat it with the same loving kindness I would like to receive.
13. No matter what has been or will be, my inner light can’t be extinguished.
14. I treat my discomfort and pain like I would an innocent child. I tend to my body with unconditional compassion and care.
“It is time for you to know your power.” - Abraham Hicks
15. I am doing everything I can to help my body be well as quickly as possible.
16. I choose thoughts that create a healthy atmosphere within and around me.
17. I am a willing participant in my own wellness plan.
18. I am open to new ways of improving my health.
19. Every choice I make, I make it with mindfulness and a love of life. Whatever it is that I do, I love myself through it.
20. I am a survivor.
21. My body knows how to heal itself. I allow the intelligence of my body to move my health forward.
The way out of suffering is in the suffering. The way out of discomfort is in the discomfort. Don’t turn away; stay. Listen. Honor. That’s the only way to heal.
22. I am on the path of expansion, always learning. I respect the process even when I do not understand it.
23. I am so grateful to be alive. I cherish being here.
24. I am willing to be with all of my thoughts and feelings without admonishing them. Instead of turning away, I stay and understand.
25. I am looking for ways to express love. I am looking for beauty in the present moment. I am looking for beacons of hope everywhere I go.
. . .
Which of these affirmations do you need the most today?
Tell me in the comments. I read every single one, and I'd love to know!
P.S. Help your body get the rest it needs, so you can heal better. Get my book Sleep Rituals for 100 at-home practices that are all about you, your space, your body, your relationships. It'll help you let go of what's heavy so you can feel lighter, free... better.