If you're ready to live the way you want to live, no matter what happens and no matter what anybody else says about your life, read this. It's about you and your potential. These affirmations for abundance will help you tune into the support and guidance that's always with you.
There’s serious power in living from a place of “already enough, already grateful, already in love, always well.”
Thoughts that don't support feelings of abundance, well-being, being taken care of could be:
- There is only so much money to go around.
- When others get promotions or make more money than me, it hinders my ability to rise and receive what I need.
- Money is the root of all evil. If I get too much money, I might become corrupt.
- When others succeed, it hinders my success.
- When others are deemed “beautiful,” it means I'm not as beautiful.
- If someone else is praised, it means I’m not as lovable or good as they are.
- Others who inspire and make a difference in the world are better than me; I can't do what they do.
- Life supports the wealthy, fortunate, talented, and beautiful people. Life doesn't support the rest of us.
Use these affirmations to tap into the energy of support, guidance, connection, and possibility. They'll help you think thoughts that feel better, so you can attract more goodness into your life.
“Abundance is not something we acquire, it is something we tune into.” – Wayne Dyer
11 Affirmations for Abundance to Help You Feel Connected to Everything You Need
1. I am enough and I have enough. For I believe I live in an abundant universe where there’s always enough for everyone, including me.
2. I have everything I need to get to where I want to be.
3. Every time I think an abundant thought, I emit the frequency of that which I desire. I draw myself nearer to all I could ever want or need.
4. I am connected to a vast reservoir of support and possibility. I align with this underlying current, this energy that fills every cell and space.
5. With each thought, I'm asking life for something. I make my requests from a place of abundance and trust. Life’s possibilities expand in response to me.
6. I am a magnet for prosperity because I praise what I love and enjoy.
7. I am open to every positive change that wants to come into my life.
8. I am happy for others, because they inspire me to see the same potential that lives inside of me.
9. I envision myself receiving all the inspiration I need to create the kind of experiences I want to have.
10. I am learning how to enjoy what I have while working for what I want.
11. I trust that I am already enough, that I always have been and will be whole and taken care of on the deepest level. For this, I am grateful.
"When you are grateful, fear disappears and abundance appears." – Tony Robbins
. . .
Which of these affirmations could you use the most this week?
Tell me in the comments. I read every single one, and I'd love to know!
P.S. Never forget how valuable you are, how far you’ve come, how much potential you have. Go visit my shop for the (im)perfect poetry print that celebrates you in your fullness, in your mess and magic and everything in between.