October is my favorite month. The colors, the cooler air but sun still on your skin, the transformation that happens right in front of your eyes. Year after year, it's still a thing of magic.
This is the time for starting all over. Reflecting. Cleansing. Reading poetry in the trees, the earth, the gray sky. Seeking counsel from Mother Nature.
I couldn't help but write you some new October affirmations, to help you embrace and embody the magic of the season. The magic of being alive, right here, right now.
May you find, and be, everything you've been needing.
Here's to knowing, that the magic you see is also in you.
13 October Affirmations for a Touch of Magic + All the Good Things Coming
1. What a gift to be here at all. This moment is a gift. Every breath I take is a gift to me. My life as it is, is a miracle.
Take this print home with you: "Your being here is the best kind of miracle."
2. I am a body of transformation.
3. "I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers." ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
4. I am fluid like the river. I am strong like the oak. I am as light and free as the wind itself. There is water and air and earth and fire within me. I look out and see myself in everything, for everything I see is part of me.
5. My soul is every shade of Autumn.
6. In me, there's a quiet strength. There's an ancient peace. There is eternal joy. I am a force of nature -- there is nothing I cannot do, nothing I cannot be.
7. I'm the kind of person who finds beauty wherever they go. I see magic wherever I look.
8. I take care of Mother Nature, and she takes care of me.
9. My life is a mosaic of color and light, a song of sound and silence, a dance of effort and surrender, a poem of earth and aether. I am learning to live in the space between one thing and another. I'm learning that I am okay in the flow.
Take this print home with you: "I am grateful for the constellation of my life."
10. I am free to release what's not right for me. I am free to rest, I am free to breathe.
11. I welcome every change that's meant for me. I embrace a new season of my soul.
Take this print home: "I have decided that this will be a very good rest of my life."
12. I harvest the joy I plant. I receive the love I give. In everything I do, there I am.
13. I trust each season of my life.
. . .
Which of these affirmations do you need most right now?
Tell me in the comments. I read every single one, and I'd love to know!