Judging yourself is easy; we all know how that feels. Here are some affirmations for self-worth instead. When your stop judging yourself so much, beauty begins to unfold, inside and out, like the petals of a flower greeted by the morning sun.
“Love is a training in vision, and the more you practice seeing life through the eyes of love, the more you will see beauty everywhere.” — Robert Holden
Living from your values, honoring your creativity and individuality without losing yourself in others’, is a sign that you’re honoring your own inherent worth.
You were born worthy, born to live in your own light, born to give the world who you are.
The more you adjust to a loving view of yourself, the easier it becomes to extract the beauty from the world around you. You’re the one fertilizing the beauty and, in some cases, you’re the one planting it. In every case, you become it.
To encourage what a difference you can make in the world, not only “out there” but also “in here,” use your favorite affirmations for self-worth from those below.
18 Affirmations for Self-Worth to Awaken Your True Loving Nature
1. I am so imperfect, and I am okay with that because that makes me interesting and worthy of exploration.
2. I am too full of life to be half loved.
3. I am safe being who I am.
4. Worthy is my name.
5. My presence on this earth, especially my deep presence, makes a difference.
6. My worth isn’t something I need to prove; it’s just who I am.
You’re so beautiful when you’re being true to who you are.
7. I’ve made it this far, and I’m curious to see how far I can go.
8. I can figure out anything my heart tells me I must do, in fact, I’m meant to.
9. I measure my success by how loving and present I can be.
10. My worth is immeasurable.
11. I am learning to enjoy the journey of me.
12. I am too busy falling in love with my life to let comparison distract me.
Living from love, because that’s who you’ve decided to be, takes courage.
13. I am the beauty I have decided to become.
14. In my heart of hearts, I am loved and loving, never without and always at home.
15. I keep discovering new ways of honoring myself and expressing myself.
16. Others’ opinions are reflections of who they are, so I don’t base my self-worth on them.
17. In unloving encounters, I engage my loving ways because that’s who I am.
18. I have precious gifts to give and I am willing to release the jaded beliefs that keep them hidden.
. . .
Which of these affirmations do you need the most today?
Tell me in the comments. I read every single one, and I'd love to know!
P.S. Never forget how valuable you are, how far you’ve come. Go visit my shop to find the perfect poetry print that celebrates you in your fullness, in your mess and magic and everything in between.