30 Short Daily Affirmations for Living Your Best Life
Read these short daily affirmations to more fully step into the life you want for yourself, and others. To live life on your own terms, on your own timeline, on purpose. To say "no" to whatever isn't a "hell YES" in your heart. That's the life you deserve.
“You have to decide what your highest priorities are and have the courage—pleasantly, smilingly, nonapologetically, to say “no” to other things. And the way you do that is by having a bigger “yes” burning inside.” — Stephen R. Covey
Focus on what you can do from this place. These affirmations are full of hope, respect, and intention. They’ll help you choose your direction and stay on track so you can love being alive again.
You can use these affirmations a few different ways:
- Repeat your favorite affirmation for the whole month
- Repeat a different affirmation for each day
- Repeat all thirty affirmations each day
Keep it simple. Get back to simple... it's like going home. These affirmations can help you get there.
30 Short Daily Affirmations for Living the Way You Want (and Deserve) to Live
1. I am on purpose.
2. I am growing into my fullest self.
3. I love my decisions.
4. I am getting clear about what I want and what I don’t want.
5. I love focusing on what I love.
6. I inhale who I am. I exhale who I am not.
7. I am hungry to grow and reach the next level of joy and abundance.
8. I only say “yes” when my heart says “YES!”
“Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?” — Mary Oliver
9. My goals are attainable and my habits help me get there.
10. I summon my greatest powers to move my life forward.
11. My courage is more powerful than doubt.
12. My presence is more powerful than pain.
13. I can make it happen.
14. I am willing to do what it takes to create lasting positive change.
15. I am capable of learning what I need to know as I go.
16. I am worthy of all things wonderful.
You really are powerful enough to create a new reality for yourself and others.
17. I am grateful for the chance to create a brighter reality.
18. I am open to trying new things and creating something new.
19. I am willing to ask for help when it serves my growth.
20. I believe in what’s possible for me.
21. I am capable of rewriting my grievances and transforming my fears.
22. I walk in the direction of what feels good for my soul.
23. I make a difference by showing up fully.
24. I am intentional in all that I do; I live with heart.
“Everything is figureoutable.” - Marie Forleo
25. I give myself permission to walk my path.
26. I respect the journey even when I do not understand it.
27. I respond to others according to my values.
28. I cherish my capacity to love deeper.
29. I cherish my capacity to live deeper.
30. I am more concerned about how I’m being than about what others are doing.
. . .
Which of these affirmations do you need the most this week?
Tell me in the comments. I read every single one, and I'd love to know!
P.S. Tell yourself the things you need to hear. Get my book Morning Affirmations for hope and possibility first thing in the morning. Get my book Sleep Affirmations to fall asleep knowing you're exactly who you need to be, here and now, flaws and all.
Comments on this post (4)
You don’t know how blessed I have been to come across these Healing Affirmations. They have helped both my two young adult sons and myself IMMENSELY, and continue to do so on a weekly basis. Thank God I found them when I did. So much needed in my life at this juncture. I cannot THANK YOU enough. May God Bless you abundantly!!
— Erminia Olivas
Thxthxthx just what i needed!!!!! ❤️
So glad you enjoyed these, C! Thanks for leaving this little note for me this morning :) ~ Jen
— Jennifer Williamson
Precious little truths to keep in your pocket. <3 Thank you for these!
— C E Hoffman