If you want to contribute yourself to the world in a meaningful way, nourishing yourself is NOT an option: it’s a necessity. That’s why you’re here. That’s also why I’m sharing the NEW self-care books written by yours truly. This is your reminder to be a friend to yourself. You are healing. You are powerful.
It’s worth repeating: real self-care doesn’t fill your schedule; it fills your cup so you can make the most of your time.
This is exactly what these 3 self-care books are all about: practical compassion through your daily schedule. Yeah, and I wrote them! You write what you want to read, right?
We could all use a daily dose of compassion from our own selves. It’s only practical.
The more chaotic the times, the deeper we need to root ourselves in our peace practice. Part of that practice of being at ease in the world is being at ease within (actually, that’s most of the practice). And part of that is taking care of yourself, through thick and thin.
Learning to be a friend to yourself, to your soul, is one of the most important things that you’ll do. So, I wrote some books to help.
Nurture your dreams, desires, and whole soul with some word honey — from my heart to yours.
Here’s your cue to give your mind and body the rest they need so you can wake up and live with peace, passion, and purpose.
3 Self-Care Books I Wrote to Nurture Your Soul
1. Morning Affirmations: 200 Phrases for an Intentional and Openhearted Start to the Day
Like the morning, thoughts are a beginning and the beginning of the day is the best time and place to ignite peace and positive possibility.
You’ve got to get this book! If you enjoyed my first book (#3, below) then you’re going to absolutely love this one. It’s a wakeup call for the heart to live and love like it’s the most important thing in the world.
What’s in it:
- 200 original, thought-provoking, poetic, light-filled phrases to help you wake up on the bright side of the bed
- Encouragement to live your life without getting distracted by everyone else’s
- Empowerment to contribute to a more loving world
Order Morning Affirmations to turn every season into a season of intention and growth!
“The words we hear, those we choose — and those we choose to omit — lay the groundwork for our relationships with others, our view of ourselves and our perception of the world.” — Dr. Gabrielle Roberts
2. Sleep Rituals: 100 Practices for a Deep and Peaceful Sleep
A good morning begins the night before.
As the body of research surrounding sleep grows, it’s becoming more and more clear how critical sleep is to our overall well-being. Your body and brain simply cannot function at their optimal levels if they’re not nurtured with the depth of rest that only a quality night of sleep gives.
Your relationships, perspective, gratitude, creativity, and productivity will flourish with a carefully crafted nighttime ritual sequence.
Order Sleep Rituals for:
- Ancient and new rituals to help you fall asleep easier and faster, and stay asleep
- Inspiring, poetic descriptions of how exactly each ritual can help you get the best night of sleep
- Foundational elements that you need to pay attention to in order to craft a sleep-friendly environment
Read the kind of writing that was created with a full heart. Every word will be nectar for yours.
3. Sleep Affirmations: 200 Phrases for a Deep and Peaceful Sleep
My first book will always hold a special place in my heart.
Sleep is important. You know that. You also know how hard it can be to sleep when you’ve got a million things on your mind. This book will offer you something different: perspectives that foster peace. It’s like a spiritual sleep tonic.
What’s in it:
- 200 original, thought-soothing, poetic, peace-filled phrases that your Self needs to hear
- Calming imagery that you can meditate on and fall asleep with
- Reminders that you are loved and held, safe and worthy of rest
Order Sleep Affirmations for yourself and for everyone you know who loves/needs sleep and healing! Thoughtful gifts: check.
“Words are things; I’m convinced you must be careful about the words you use.”— Dr. Maya Angelou
I’d love to know:
Which of these self-care books are you most excited about? What do you want me to author next?
Do me and someone else a favor – share this with a friend, family member, anyone you like! Forward in your email. Send it in a message. Post it on the socials. Sharing is real love.
You’re an amazing universe, all on your own.
Only ever grateful for you,