“I am” statements formulate, affirm, and perpetuate the stories you tell yourself. Stories about who you are, who you can be, and what you can do. Read these I Am affirmations and take what you need. Take what serves your healing and joy, and leave the rest.
If you want to make a change, start where you are. Start with who you are. Support yourself right here, before you have all the answers. Do that and you’ll feel more supported in the process. And that can change, well, everything.
9 I Am Affirmations: Abundance
- I am full of life and filled with possibility.
- I am ever-expanding yet whole; wise enough to know that there is plenty left to learn; humble and happy as I grow.
- I am grateful for who I am and can be.
- I am devoted to uncovering the gems that are already here.
- I am enough and I have everything I need to get to where I want to be.
- I am a magnet for the experiences I most desire.
- I am grateful for every gift that I’ve been given, have now, and have yet to receive.
- I am an alchemist.
- I am worthy enough to tune into the abundant nature of who I can be and what I can create.
If you want to see a miracle, give thanks for abundance until you start to believe it's who you are.
9 I Am Affirmations: Purpose
- I am a living, breathing example of the kind of world I want to live in.
- I am a powerful force for good in the world.
- I am on the right path. I am moving in the right direction.
- I am worthy of all things wonderful.
- I am being guided to what’s best for me and everyone else.
- I am powerful enough to live in accordance with my own values, desire, and truths.
- I am in the exact place I need to be to get to where I want to be.
- I am intentionally promoting a life filled with joy.
- I am a firm believer in my ideas.
Every “I am” is true, if you repeat it enough.
9 I Am Affirmations: Healing
- I am a survivor.
- I am always healing, and never alone.
- I am willing to see things differently, even if I’m not ready to yet.
- I am learning to let go of fear.
- I am learning to respect the process when I do not understand it.
- I am allowed to feel good about myself.
- I am not the negative thoughts I think.
- I am ready to release the stories in my head and forgive myself for believing everything my inner critic has ever said.
- I am willing to see the truth about myself, no matter how beautiful it is.
The stories you tell yourself over and over again are the stories you believe, and the stories you affirm by how you live and love.
. . .
What new story are you ready to tell yourself?
Tell me in the comments. I read every single one, and I’d love to know!