When there’s love in the home, there’s peace in the heart. Use these house blessings to help you cultivate love, respect, peace, and happiness at home.
For more blessings and ideas to turn your home into a place you absolutely LOVE being in, get my book Sleep Rituals. It's for more than just good sleep. It'll inspire how you take care of your space, your people, and your heart.
15 House Blessings for Peace, Love & Happiness at Home
1. “May your troubles be less and your blessings be more, and nothing but happiness come through your door.” – Irish Blessing
2. “May this home be a place of happiness and health; of contentment, generosity and home; a home of creativity and kindness. May those who visit and those who live here know only blessing and peace.” – Unknown
3. “May all who enter do so with a happy heart. May all who live here be showered with love and sheltered by hope, graced each day with a grateful spirit. And through life’s trials, may each heart keep its compassion, comforted by the peace kept within these walls.” – Jennifer Williamson
4. “May this home be blessed with the laughter of children, the warmth of a close family, hope for the future and fond memories of the past.” – Unknown
“Home is where the heart is.” – Pliny the Elder
5. “May you be blessed with warmth in your home, love in your heart, peace in your soul and joy in your life.” – Irish Blessing
6. “In our home let love abide and bless all those who step inside.” – Unknown
7. “May your walls know joy, may every room hold laughter, and every window open to great possibility.” – Mary Anne
8. “Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love, of truth, of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you, and I am in that place in me, we are one.” – A translation of the ancient Hindu salutation
“Having somewhere to go is home. Having someone to love is family. Having both is a blessing.” – Donna Hedges
9. “May this home be a resting place for the soul, offering always a tender hand to hold, forever filled with love even after our bodies grow old.” – Jennifer Williamson
10. “May you always be blessed with walls for the winds, a roof for the rain, tea beside the fire, laughter to cheer you, those you love near you, and all that your heart might desire.” – Irish Blessing
11. “May this home be blessed. May good fortune follow those who pass through this door. May this floor lighten the steps of all who tread upon its surface and also provide a stable place to stand. May these walls soak in the rich sounds of laughter and loving, and offer protection from the fiercest winds. May this roof hold strong and these roots sink deep. This is home: A place of safety and joy, a place to rest and create, a place for me.” – Unknown
12. “Bread, that this house may never know hunger. Salt, that life may always have flavor. And wine, that joy and prosperity may reign forever.” – It’s a Wonderful Life
“Where we love is home, home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts.” – Oliver Wendell Holmes
13. “May your days be many and your troubles be few. May all God’s blessings descend upon you. May peace be within you; may your heart be strong. May you find what you’re seeking wherever you roam.” – Irish Blessing
14. “May this home be where you come back to feel alive, not a place to store your worries but a place to let joy thrive. May any darkness be graced with light and may you find comfort and rest each night. May this home be more than a collection of rooms; may this be a space to let love bloom.” – Jennifer Williamson
15. “May love and laughter light your days, and warm your heart and home. May good and faithful friends be yours, wherever you may roam. May peace and plenty bless your world, with joy that long endures. May all life’s passing seasons bring the best to you and yours.” – Irish Blessing
. . .
Which of these house blessings is your favorite?
Tell me in the comments. I read every single one, and I’d love to know!
P.S. Feel the love at home with my book Sleep Rituals: 100 Practices for a Deep and Peaceful Sleep. You’ll get blessings, recipes, and other practices to help you turn your space, head, and heart into a sanctuary for sleep.