Life doesn’t respond to what you want. Life responds to what you pay attention to. But it’s not easy to feel grateful when things aren’t going right. Read these gratitude affirmations to help you ease into a new state of mind. No forcing. No rushing. No pressure. You’ll start paying attention to what you want to see more of.
What you pay attention to expands. Your honest appreciation sends a signal out into the universe: this is your priority. What you’re focusing on is what you want to see more of, have more of, feel more of, experience more of.
Use these gratitude affirmations to start paying attention to what you DO want. You don’t need to ignore or deny your current reality. Accept it and then you can start to work with it to create something different.
The future is listening…
20 Gratitude Affirmations for Deep Happiness
1. I am learning to be grateful for what I have while being excited for what has yet to come.
2. I am eternally grateful for the love I am capable of giving, and for the love I have yet to receive.
3. Whatever has happened, and whatever does happen, I’m certain that I can be grateful again.
4. I am grateful for the helpful guides that sometimes appear in disguise to usher me back to love.
5. I am grateful now, and that is keeping the door open for more blessings.
6. Even devastation is an opportunity for transformation, and my gratitude evolves as I do.
“There is a calmness to a life lived in gratitude, a quiet joy.” – Ralph H. Blum
7. I welcome all of the ways the universe wants to bless me.
8. If I approach this situation/experience/person with appreciation, I will be held in the arms of abundance.
9. Whatever I see, I trust that the universe is supporting my highest good. I choose to see this season of my life, then, through the eyes of appreciation, as best as I can.
10. My thanksgiving is perpetual; it survives every obstacle because I am willing to keep it alive.
11. The feeling of gratefulness expands my perspective and opens me up to new ways of living happily in this world; it’s as if the whole universe is in my heart.
12. I’m willing to see beauty where others see nothing; I can look beyond a rock and uncover the diamond. For the rocks and the diamonds, I am thankful, because life is a rich experience that includes everything.
The more you pay attention to what's already working in your life, the better it gets.
13. My thanksgiving extends far beyond my thoughts; I bring a grateful spirit to each step and action I take.
14. I choose to be thankful for the light of this new morning, and for renewed energy and strength to be who I know I can be.
15. I shine the light of appreciation on an otherwise dark situation; there is no darkness that can escape that light for long.
16. I accept my burdens and I accept my blessings, and so I transform my burdens into my blessings.
17. I partner with peace today, and I do this through the power of keeping a grateful heart.
18. I fully accept the joy that wants to surface in my life, and I accept it now in gratitude.
Give thanks for your ability to give anything in life, even if all you can give is a “thank you.”
19. I choose to see peace instead. I am willing to trust that my life is exactly as it’s meant to be. I can relax a little and be thankful for what I have now.
20. In truth, my gratitude is an absolute magnet for the manifestation of all that I want.
Which of these gratitude affirmations are you using today?
Tell me in the comments. I read every single one, and I’d love to know!
P.S. Wake up with a grateful heart, for real. Get my book Morning Affirmations: 200 Phrases for an Intentional and Openhearted Start to Your Day. It’ll make the rest of your day… flow.