You could probably use a break. Surely, a touch of grace. If that sounds like a good idea, use these affirmations to lighten your load: and be easy on yourself. You deserve that much.
“Sometimes you have to stop thinking so much and just go where your heart takes you.” — Author Unknown
Just wondering: How often do you actually ask yourself how you can make things easier?
I just started asking myself that simple question, and I’ve been relieved with my answers.
The desire for inner ease prompted me to step away from my computer, pick up my journal, and visit my mom so I could write this message to you from the couch.
Side-note: Writing feels good while you’re lying down on the couch.
Side-side-note: A change of scenery might be exactly what you need.
So, I wonder: what experiences are calling for you to be easy on yourself? Maybe you’ve been struggling with a creative project or a health goal. Maybe there’s too much on your plate and you’re just plain tired.
Let’s decide together, then, to invite a little light where it’s due.
Let’s cozy up to E-A-S-E, the kind that makes even the difficult tasks and impossible dreams feel liberating while we engage with them.
It's *how* you do what you do that really matters.
That’s how these affirmations came to be: I chose ease before I started writing. And then I re-affirmed that peace was my priority in the middle of the task.
I invite you: repeat your favorite affirmations—pick one to three that you really love—and stop stressing and struggling for a solid moment so you can be present with their sentiments.
Repeat the phrase(s) until they’re flowing through you, rooted in your bones and written on your heart. FEEL the words ringing true, paving new possible pathways. Couple the declarations with a change of scenery, sound, or scent; that might really get things flowing.
Only then go back to what you were focusing on before. Go back with a fresh perspective. Things will shift.
It’s Time to Be Easy on Yourself: 15 Affirmations to Turn Your Energy Around
1. Whatever I do, I see it as being enough.
2. Letting heavy things go feels good to me.
3. There’s another way of approaching this, and I’m willing to try it.
4. My only job right now is to be in alignment with the loving energy that’s flowing all around me.
5. My peace is my ultimate priority. (Or simply: Peace is my priority.)
My worth is not measured by my productivity.
6. I dare to love myself enough to enjoy the process.
7. Even I am a journey.
8. I am enough. I have enough. I do enough. I trust in my enoughness.
9. I am willing to change the script. (Think about what you’ve been telling yourself, a story that feels heavy and hard, and then declare a shift.)
10. I direct all of my energy to the still place inside of me, and it grows.
I don't have to know, have, do, or control everything in order for peace to live inside of me.
11. I’m walking away from what’s not right for me.
12. I’m willing to embrace where I am because I won’t always be here.
13. And now it’s time to be easy on my self.
14. I can do anything from a place of inner ease.
15. I don’t chase peace because it’s already here seeking ME; I just open my heart and let it breathe.
. . .
How can you make things easier?
Tell me in the comments. I read every single one, and I’d love to know!
P.S. Never forget how valuable you are with this handwritten poetry print. Every time you read it, you'll remember. Just by being here, you're worthy and whole.