20 Quotes to Make You Feel Better about Life (and Yourself)
Because we all need a reminder (or twenty) that it’s all going to be okay, here are some quotes to make you feel better about life and your place in the world. Your being here isn't an accident; you have the entire universe beating inside of you, wanting so badly to know itself better.
20 Quotes to Make You Feel Better about Life’s Possibilities
1. “Every single day is a good day no matter how bright or dark it is, because it always brings an opportunity to start a positive beginning in your life.” – Edmond Mbiaka
2. “Peace starts with suffering. Freedom starts with confinement. Courage starts with fear. Strength starts with surrender. Every mountain starts from beneath the earth, and you too, shall rise.” – Medusa
3. “Know that the discomfort will not be permanent. Do not try to figure out how you shall feel or when you shall feel differently. Instead, trust. Accept today, but do not be limited by it… A new energy is coming. A new feeling is on the way. We cannot predict how it will be by looking at how it was or how it is, because it shall be entirely different.” – Melody Beattie
4. "Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it." – Helen Keller
5. “Divine organization is inherent in all things. The larger plan is not mine to know and not mine to create; it is simply mine to follow. As a cell contains a natural intelligence by which it fosters the healthy functioning of the body, I too have natural intelligence that fosters the perfect unfolding of my life. My natural intelligence is love, and as long as I cleave to that and that only, all things good and true and peaceful will find their way to me.” – Marianne Williamson
6. “When things are bad, we take comfort in the thought that they could always get worse. And when they are, we find hope in the thought that things are so bad they have to get better.” – Malcolm S. Forbes
7. “Even miracles take a little time.” – The Fairy Godmother
8. “When you come to the edge of all that you know, you must believe one of two things: There will be ground to stand. Or you will be given wings to fly.” – O.R. Melling
9. “Is our past a mistake? No. The only mistake we can make is mistaking that for the truth.” – Melody Beattie
8. "There's nowhere you could be that isn't where you're meant to be." – John Lennon
11. “You don’t always need a plan. Sometimes you just need to breathe, trust, let go and see what happens.” – Mandy Hale
12. “The pain you feel today is the strength you feel tomorrow. For every challenge encountered, there is opportunity for growth.”– Unknown
13. “With enough focus, time, effort, and dedication, I believe I can learn to do what must be done and become who I must become to achieve my dreams.” – Brendon Burchard
"Do not feel lonely, the entire universe is inside you." - Rumi
15. “Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.” – Henry Ford
16. “Things don’t go wrong and break your heart so you can become bitter and give up. They happen to break you down and build you up so you can be all that you were intended to be.” – Charlie Jones
17. “Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I’ll try again tomorrow.” – Mary Anne Radmacher
18. “If love is universal, no one can be left out.” – Deepak Chopra
19. “There is an ancient peace you carry in your heart and have not lost.” – A Course in Miracles
20. “If you are feeling low or trampled, unappreciated or forgotten and you are reading this, realize it is an illusion. The hope is real, you are valued, and what lies ahead is brilliance.” – Tom Althouse
. . .
Which of these quotes is your favorite?
Tell me in the comments. I read every single one, and I’d love to know!
P.S. Never forget how valuable you are, how far you’ve come, how much potential you have. Go visit my shop for the (im)perfect poetry print that celebrates you in your fullness, in your mess and magic and everything in between.
Comments on this post (2)
They All were/are very hopeful & helpful during this very low & difficult time in my life thank you 😊
— Mitchell Farmer
Number 4 Helen Keller, My favourite philosopher, poet id Henry David Thoreau.
— John Nelson