15 Quotes about Trusting the Journey (Because, Why Not?)
Since you're here right now, as you are, why not try trusting the journey? You don’t have to stay here forever, and you won’t. Change is already in the works. And when you bring joy to *this* moment, it's easier to find it in the next.
Read these quotes and embrace what's coming... with less stress, and more wonder.
Goals for the next decade of my life: making peace with my past. Falling more deeply in love with my life right here. Being excited about what's yet to be.
15 Healing Quotes about Trusting the Journey
1. “We do not heal the past by dwelling there; we heal the past by living fully in the present.” — Marianne Williamson
2. “Perhaps the biggest mistake I made in the past was that I believed love was about finding the right person. In reality, love is about becoming the right person. Don’t look for the person you want to spend your life with. Become the person you want to spend your life with.” — Neil Strauss
3. “If you don’t make the time to work on creating the life you want, you’re eventually going to be forced to spend a lot of time dealing with a life you don’t want.” — Kevin Ngo
4. “It’s not selfish to do what is best for you.” — Mark Sutton
5. “There comes a day when you realize turning the page is the best feeling in the world, because you realize there’s so much more to the book than the page you were stuck on.” — Zayn Malik
6. “Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit.” — E.E. Cummings
7. “You have to die a few times before you can really live.” — Charles Bukowski
6. “What doesn’t kill us gives us something new to write about.” — Julie Wright
9. “As I look back on my life, I realize that every time I thought I was being rejected from something good, I was actually being re-directed to something better.” — Steve Maraboli
10. “You can’t have everything you want, but you can have the things that really matter to you.” — Marissa Mayer
11. “I wanted a perfect ending. Now I’ve learned, the hard way, that some poems don’t rhyme, and some stories don’t have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what’s going to happen next. Delicious Ambiguity.” — Gilda Radner
10. “May the flowers remind us why the rain was so necessary.” — Xan Oku
13. “Stripped of your ordinary surroundings, your friends, your daily routines, your refrigerator full of food, your closet full of clothes — with all this taken away, you are forced into direct experience. Such direct experience inevitably makes you aware of who it is that is having the experience. That’s not always comfortable, but it is always invigorating.” — Michael Crichton
14. “The great thing about new friends is that they bring new energy to your soul.” — Shanna Rodriguez
15. “I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve (or save) the world and a desire to enjoy (or savor) the world. This makes it hard to plan the day.” — E.B. White
. . .
Which of these quotes is your favorite?
Tell me in the comments. I read every single one, and I'd love to know!
P.S. Want to embrace this season and trust where you’re at? Less worry, more joy? Get my book Sleep Affirmations for light when you need it most. You’ll feel… better.
Leave a comment