With each new day comes new strength and another chance to see things in a new light. Read these perspective quotes and open your mind to the possibility that the things you look at change when YOU change the way you look at them. Life gets better that way.
Here's the truth:
Perspective can either make your problems look bigger or your possibilities look infinite. It can keep you warm and safe or it can suffocate and separate.
I'm sharing these perspective quotes with you because it’s okay to question what you’ve always taken as truth. And by all means, don’t be afraid to change your mind.
If you can, leave some room for the mystery too.
And if you need more support, get my book Morning Affirmations: 200 Phrases for an Intention and Openhearted Start to Your Day. It'll open your day with a breath of fresh air and hope, so you can live *your* life the way YOU want to. No matter what.
25 Perspective Quotes to Open Your Mind and Heart
1. “The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new lands but in seeing with new eyes.” – Marcel Proust
2. “There are things known and there are things unknown, and in between are the doors of perception.” – Aldous Huxley
3. “If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as it is, infinite.” – William Blake
4. “What is behind your eyes holds more power than what is in front of them.” – Gary Zukav
5. “Nature will bear the closest inspection. She invites us to lay our eye level with her smallest leaf, and take an insect view of its plain.” – Henry David Thoreau
6. “It is entirely possible that behind the perception of our senses, worlds are hidden of which we are unaware.” – Albert Einstein
7. “Knowledge is of no value unless you put it into perspective.” – Anton Chekhov
8. “Perspective is the way we see things when we look at them from a certain distance and it allows us to appreciate their value.” – Rafael E. Pino
9. “We must look at the lens through which we see the world, as well as the world we see, and that the lens itself shapes how we interpret the world.” – Stephen R. Covey
10. “No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it.” – Albert Einstein
11. “There are no facts, only interpretations.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
12. “The measure of your success is a matter of perception. Are you perceiving things as they are or as you wish them to be? To know, notice your thoughts upon awaking each day. Are they happy thoughts or sad? Listen to their message.” – Tau Chuan Ling
13. “If you believe it will work out, you’ll see opportunities. If you believe it won’t, you will see obstacles.” – Wayne Dyer
14. “All spiritual practice is the art of shifting perspectives.” – Teal
15. “Men are disturbed not by the things that happen, but by their opinion of the things that happen.” – Epictetus
16. “Only in quiet waters do things mirror themselves undistorted. Only in a quiet mind is adequate perception of the world.” – Hans Margolius
17. “In the right light, at the right time, everything is extraordinary.” – Aaron Rose
18. “Persons appear to us according to the light we throw upon them from our own minds.” – Laura Ingalls Wilder
19. “I am still determined to be cheerful and to be happy in whatever situation. I may be, for I have also learnt from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions and not upon our circumstances.” – Martha Washington
20. “Your reality is as you perceive it to be. So, it is true, that by altering this perception we can alter our reality.” – William Constantine
21. “Sometimes a change of perspective is all it takes to see the light.” – Dan Brown
22. “I never saw an ugly thing in my life: for let the form of an object be what it may—light, shade, and perspective will always make it beautiful.” – John Constable
23. “As we abide in sleep, intuitively resonating with the sum of all our experiences—this life and beyond—we gain refreshing perspective on our efforts and have an opportunity to remember what we know.” – Henry Reed
24. “If we don’t have a sense of humor, we lack a sense of perspective.” – Wayne Thiebaud
25. “The moment you change your perception, is the moment you rewrite the chemistry of your body.” – Dr. Bruce H. Lipton
. . .
Which of these perspective quotes is your favorite?
Tell me in the comments. I read every single one, and I’d love to know!
P.S. Changing your mind is hard. Get my book Morning Affirmations to help. You’ll have 200 phrases to wake you up with an open heart, so you can live with intention. And feel the way you want to feel, no matter what’s going on around you.