I've been working on some new prints for my people (that's youuu) and here's what I've got: 3 affirmations, 4 poems, and 1 prayer for change. Because the start of a new month is always a good time to take ownership of your life.
The themes for these August affirmations, etc. are:
- Personal responsibility + sacred intention
- Belonging (accepting who you are)
- Becoming (leaning into who you are)
I hope they inspire in your life the themes I'm unraveling in my own.
Here's to transformation of the best kind.
psst- if you get 2 or more of any of these prints, you get 15% off EACH one. Because: <3
August Affirmations, Poems + A Prayer for Change
1. "I have decided that this will be a very good rest of my life."
2. "I am the temple. I am the altar. I am the prayer. I am the love."
3. "Watch as I transform all of my pain into a great river of love."
1. "Heartbeat by heartbeat, breath by breath, you are living proof that the universe longs to experience itself through you."
2. "You belong here, in the infinite dance of life."
3. "I have been waiting for my greatest self to rescue me my entire life. Now I realize that I must go to her."
4. "There is a place and a purpose for everything under the sun, including you."
1 Prayer for Change:
"May all your weeds be wildflowers."
. . .
Which of these do you need the most this month?
Tell me in the comments. I'd really love to know!
P.S. See all 8 new prints I made this month :)