While you’re reading these universe quotes, you might feel a tremendous sense of belonging. Also, freedom from the struggles of being a human. You might even remember who you really are. (Hint: you’re more than you think, more than what they say.)
If you can believe anything you want, believe that you’re an integral part of the universe, an expression of the universal energy that courses through everything.
There’s room to embrace the mystery and miracle of being here without understanding everything. You’re not defined by the limitations of what you know; you’re expanded by the things you don’t know.
You’re not supposed to have all the answers, anyway.
“Keep some room in your heart for the unimaginable.” — Mary Oliver
You’re a creature of belonging, a child of humanity and of the universe. You’re here, and you belong: to everything and to eternity.
This is exactly what these universe quotes are all about: belonging, unity, connection, wholeness, more, everything.
Enjoy yourself as you are, while you’re here as you are. It’s amazing.
25 Universe Quotes to Awaken the Spiritual Side of Your Humanity
1. “Not only are we in the Universe, the Universe is in us. I don’t know of any deeper spiritual feeling than what that brings upon me.” — Neil deGrasse Tyson
2. “Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.” — Leonardo DaVinci
3. “The world is full of magical things patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper.” — Eden Phillpotts
4. “We are the scientists, trying to make sense of the stars inside us.” — Christopher Poindexter
5. “To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders.” — Lao Tzu
6. “The Universe is saying: ‘Allow me to flow through you unrestricted, and you will see the greatest magic you have ever seen.’” — Klaus Joehle
7. “Everything amazing about the universe is inside of you, and the two are inseparable.” — Carl Sagan
8. “The universe took its time on you / crafted you precisely so you could offer the world / something distinct from everyone else / so when you doubt how you were created / you doubt an energy greater than us both.” — Rupi Kaur
9. “Everything you’ll ever need to know is within you; the secrets of the universe are imprinted on the cells of your body.” — Dan Millman
10. “Do not feel lonely, the entire universe is inside of you.” — Rumi
11. “There are as many atoms in a single molecule of your DNA as there are stars in the typical galaxy. We are, each of us, a little universe.” — Neil deGrasse Tyson
12. “She was half human… half universe.” — A.R. Lucas
13. “You are not IN the universe, you ARE the universe, an intrinsic part of it. Ultimately, you are not a person, but a focal point where the universe is becoming conscious of itself. What an amazing miracle.” — Eckhart Tolle
14. “The universe buries strange jewels deep within us all, and then stands back to see if we can find them.” — Elizabeth Gilbert
15. “We are not figuratively, but literally stardust.” — Neil deGrasse Tyson
16. “Everything in the universe has a rhythm, everything dances.” — Maya Angelou
17. “The universe had to fall apart into dust first to become its majestic, incredible, infinite self. What makes you think this breaking, this trauma, this destruction, won’t be the making of a more powerful you too?” — Nikita Gill
18. “The universe is under no obligation to make sense to you.” — Neil DeGrasse Tyson
19. “The Universe’s timing is perfect, even if it doesn’t suit your ego.” — Dean Jackson
20. “You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.” — Max Ehrmann
21. “Shine like the whole universe is yours.” — Rumi
22. “Enlightenment, for a wave in the ocean, is the moment the wave realizes it is water. When we realize we are not seperate, but a part of the huge ocean of everything, we become enlightened. We realize this through practice, and we remain awake and aware of this through more practice.” — Thich Nhat Hanh
23. “When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.” — Paulo Coelho
24. “You are the universe, expressing itself as a human for a little while.” — Eckhart Tolle
25. “If we would just take a moment to look around, we would find that the universe is in constant communication with us.” — Alexandria Hotmer
. . .
Which of these universe quotes resonated with you most?
Tell me in the comments. I read every single one, and I’d love to know!
P.S. Want to feel the magic as you fall asleep (and stay asleep)? Get my book Sleep Affirmations: 200 Phrases for a Deep and Peaceful Sleep. You deserve to rest… in love.