You get to define what self-care means to you. These self-care affirmations are open invitations to imagine – and start living into – all the ways that serve you best this season. Fall has always felt like a season for change, an opening to be a little more conscious about how you live and love.
Read these self-care affirmations to help you craft a season where you’re consciously participating in your own energy, your own way.
13 Self-Care Affirmations for a New Season
1. I allow myself to be love. I am here to better understand love: how to be loving and how to be love. I devote this season to loving where I have not been loving.
2. I am letting go of what feels fruitless. I am not afraid to say “no” to what I’ve been saying “yes” to. I am not afraid to say “yes” to something new.
3. I am living into my best and truest self. I give myself permission to dream about how the best version of me would be living. I align myself with this highest, innermost Self. I am connected, like the beginning of a path is connected to its destination. I think and speak and do today with this place in mind.
4. I ask for what I need.
Self-advocacy is speaking up lovingly for yourself: giving a voice to what you want and need from a place of respect and sincerity.
5. I love the process of becoming who I am (and unbecoming who I am not). I let go. I pick up. I stumble. I rise. I fight. I flow. I am one mosaic: many parts learning how to make a masterpiece.
6. I am willing to show up for myself, over and over again.
7. I am in charge of my internal state of affairs. I am in charge of how I respond. I prioritize how I care. My inner light is always my priority.
8. Life is on my side – not just because I am alive, but because I am life. I am rooting for me: my growth, my joy, my nourishment, my freedom.
If it feels like peace, it's probably worth exploring.
9. I only tell myself the things that I want to come true. I think and speak and act as though the universe is listening.
10. Inner peace is at the top of my to-do list.
11. I choose to do less proving and more living; less comparing and more creating; less doubting and more loving.
12. I am allowed to transform perfection into progression. I can smile and breathe and enjoy life without having every puzzle piece perfectly in place. I do not need to earn grace.
Above all, self-care is about simplifying where we spend our time and energy.
13. I give myself permission to pause for fresh air.
. . .
Which of these affirmations do you need the most today?
Tell me in the comments. I read every single one, and I'd love to know!
P.S. Wake up with joy, hope, and purpose beating in your heart every single morning. Get my book Morning Affirmations for a season full of sacred space.