Here's what you CAN control: your responses, the way you love, how generous you are, how you take care of yourself. How you live is your greatest contribution. If you want to feel more in control of your life, read these quotes. They'll remind you how powerful you are when you take care of your energy.
How are you being? That's what you're bringing. Slow down so you can feel it. And if it's not something you want to live in, you can change it.
20 Quotes to Remind You to Take Care of Your Energy
1. “You are here to mold the energy. How your life is playing out is the evidence of how you are doing.” — Abraham-Hicks
2. “The only absolute duty we have is to manage our energy, as our vibrancy, stamina and emotions dictate how we work, love, move, worship, relate and lead.” — Brendon Burchard
3. “Your energy is your responsibility.” — Sarah Prout
4. “To be nobody-but-yourself—in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else—means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.” — E.E. Cummings, A Poet’s Advice
5. “I don’t believe in age. I believe in energy. Don’t let age dictate what you can and cannot do.” — Tao Porchon-Lynch, 99-year-old yoga teacher
6. “What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make.” — Jane Goodall
7. “Let people deal with their fear. Their fear is not your responsibility to regulate.” — Arielle Loren
8. “Relationships do not cause pain and unhappiness. They bring out the pain and unhappiness that is already in you.” — Eckhart Tolle
9. “The world is not here to make you happy. It’s here to make you conscious.” — Eckhart Tolle
10. “Don’t wait for everything to be perfect before you enjoy your life.” — Joyce Meyer
11. “True power is living the realization that you are your own healer, hero, and leader.” — Yung Pueblo
12. “You come home, make some tea, sit down in your armchair, and all around there’s silence. Everyone decides for themselves whether that’s loneliness or freedom.” — Unknown
13. “Self care is a divine responsibility.” — Danielle LaPorte
14. “Everything changes when you start to emit your own frequency rather than absorbing the frequencies of others around you, when you start imprinting your intent on the universe rather than receiving an imprint from existence.” — Barbara Marciniak
15. “Joy is a decision, a really brave one, about how you are going to respond to life.” — Wess Stafford
16. “You are responsible for the energy that you create for yourself, and you’re responsible for the energy that you bring to others.” — Oprah Winfrey
17. “High performers cultivate joy by how they think, what they focus on, and how they engage in and reflect on their days. It’s a choice.” — Brendon Burchard
18. “Complaining continues to create the vibration of what you don’t want. Today, take your focus off of what is wrong and focus on what is right and how you desire things to be. Put all your love, energy, mental power and decision making towards what you want and do not entertain thoughts that are to the contrary. — Jackson Kiddard
19. “Be the energy you want others to absorb.” — A.D. Posey
20. “Your only, and ultimate responsibility is self-alignment. And when you’ve got that, everything else takes care of itself.” — Abraham-Hicks
. . .
Which of these quotes is your favorite?
Tell me in the comments. I read every single one, and I'd love to know!
P.S. Wake up with joy, hope, and purpose beating in your heart every single morning. Get my book Morning Affirmations to help you feel, and live, the way *you* want to. Before anyone else has a say. So you can contribute to the world you *want* to see.