What a perfect month to stop waiting to start living, to start reaching into the soul of every single moment and finding the magic contained in it. If you're ready to embrace something new, read these June quotes to inspire that newness. That hopefulness, that grace.
There’s always beauty to be seen if you're willing to see it. There’s something worthy of celebration, appreciation, reflection, optimism, forgiveness, acceptance… there’s something for every season and space.
May you not miss a single moment of joy this month. This is your LIFE, after all.
30 June Quotes to Breathe New Life into Your Life
1. "The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are permitted to remain children all our lives." - Albert Einstein
2. “When we allow ourselves to get into the wonder and magnificence of the guidance that is around us and within us, that’s when we truly start living.” – Gabby Bernstein
3. “I am learning to trust the journey, even when I do not understand it.” – Mila Bron
4. “The trick is to enjoy life. Don’t wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead.” – Marjorie Pay Hinckley
5. "The best way to pay for a lovely moment is to enjoy it." – Richard Bach
6. “Happiness requires that we give up a worldly orientation—not worldly things, but a worldly attachment to things. We have to surrender all outcomes. We have to live here but appreciate the joke.” – Marianne Williamson
7. “Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.” – Khalil Gibran
8. “Behind every beautiful thing, there’s some kind of pain.” – Bob Dylan, Not Dark Yet
9. “Suffering is part of our training program for becoming wise.” – Ram Dass
10. “The moon doesn’t consider one phase better than another; she just glows, equally stunning at each turn. Why should we be any different?” – Cristen Rodgers
11. “Sadness gives depth. Happiness gives height. Sadness gives roots. Happiness gives branches. Happiness is like a tree going into the sky, and sadness is like the roots going down into the womb of the earth. Both are needed, and the higher a tree goes, the deeper it goes, simultaneously. The bigger the tree, the bigger will be its roots. In fact, it is always in proportion. That’s its balance.” – Osho
12. “To live will be an awfully big adventure.” – Peter Pan, in Hook
13. “The only difference between a flower and weed is a judgment.” – Dr. Wayne Dyer
14. “Life is a precious unfathomably beautiful gift …And it [is] filled with heartbreaking sweetness and beauty, floods and babies and acne and Mozart, all swirled together.” – Anne Lamott
15. “Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature. It will never fail you.” – Frank Lloyd Wright
16. “Some old-fashioned things like fresh air and sunshine are hard to beat.” – Laura Ingalls Wilder
17. “Joy in looking and comprehending is nature’s most beautiful gift.” – Albert Einstein
18. “Let silence take you to the core of life.” – Rumi
19. “It is not how much we have but how much we enjoy that makes happiness.” – Charles Spurgeon
20. “A man is rich in proportion to the number of things which he can afford to let alone.” – Henry David Thoreau
21. “Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.” – Morticia Addams
22. “If you are able to imagine it, it is not unrealistic.” – Abraham-Hicks
23. “The secret to change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new.” – Dan Millman, Way of the Peaceful Warrior
24. “It is impossible that anything be lost, if what you have is what you are.” – A Course in Miracles
25. “Honor the space between no longer and not yet.” – Nancy Levin
26. “It has long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things.” – Leonardo da Vinci
27. “Far up in the deep blue sky, Great white clouds are floating by; All the world is dressed in green; Many happy birds are seen, Roses bright and sunshine clear Show that lovely June is here.” — F. G. Sanders
28. “It is not enough to be busy; so are the ants. The question is: What are we busy about?” – Henry David Thoreau
29. “Almost everything will work again if you unplug it for a few minutes… including you.” – Anne Lamott
30. “And suddenly, you know: it’s time to start something new and trust the magic of beginnings.” – Meister Eckhart
. . .
Which of these quotes is your favorite?
Tell me in the comments. I read every single one, and I'd love to know!
P.S. Want to celebrate this season with something you can hold? Go visit my shop for prints of handwritten poems and other words of hope and heart. If you ever forget what a gift it is to be here at all, you'll have something to remind you. Something to hold on to.