If you could use an extra dose of inspiration this week, read this collection of A Course in Miracles. They teach that returning to love is like coming home to yourself. That no matter what path you take in life, what's at the end of the road is the same: love. And that's who *you* are too.
“The ‘Course in Miracles’ says one day you will realize that death is not the punishment but the reward. And it says that birth is not the beginning of life but a continuation. And physical death is not the end of life but a continuation.” – Marianne Williamson
A Course in Miracles isn't just a book. It's a self-study spiritual thought system that teaches forgiveness as the road to inner peace and the remembrance of your truth.
The text states:
This course does not aim at teaching the meaning of love,
for that is beyond what can be taught.
It does aim, however, at removing the blocks to the awareness of love’s presence,
which is your natural inheritance.
Find the words that resonate with you and take you back home, to the "ancient peace you carry in your heart," that can't be taken from you.
40 A Course In Miracles Quotes for the Ultimate Experience of Unconditional Love
1. “What you see reflects your thinking, and your thinking but reflects the choice of what you want to see.” – A Course In Miracles
2. “Let no defenses but your present trust direct the future, and this life becomes a meaningful encounter with the truth that only your defenses would conceal.” – A Course In Miracles
3. “Time is an illusion.” – A Course In Miracles
4. “Seek not to change the world, but choose to change your mind about the world.” – A Course In Miracles
5. “Illusions about yourself and the world are one.” – A Course In Miracles
6. “Those who are certain of the outcome, can afford to wait, and wait without anxiety.” – A Course In Miracles
7. “All your past except its beauty is gone… and nothing is left but a blessing.” – A Course In Miracles
8. “Every situation properly perceived, becomes an opportunity to heal.” – A Course In Miracles
9. “Discomfort is aroused only to bring the need for correction into awareness.” – A Course In Miracles
10. “Mental health is inner peace.” – A Course In Miracles
11. “Joy and peace are my inheritance.” – A Course In Miracles
12. “Peace of mind is clearly an internal matter. It must begin with your own thoughts, and then extend outward.” – A Course In Miracles
13. “You have so little faith in yourself because you are unwilling to accept the fact that perfect love is in you, and so you seek without for what you cannot find within.” – A Course In Miracles
14. “Nothing conflicts with oneness.” – A Course In Miracles
15. “Do you prefer that you be right or happy?” – A Course In Miracles
16. “If the mind can heal the body but the body can’t heal the mind then the mind must be stronger than the body.” – A Course In Miracles
17. “If you are fearful, it is certain that you will endow the world with attributes that it does not possess, and crowd it with images that do not exist.” – A Course In Miracles
18. “Let me look on the world I see as the representation of my own state of mind.” – A Course In Miracles
19. “All healing is essentially the release from fear.” – A Course In Miracles
20. “What is healing but the removal of all that stands in the way of knowledge.” – A Course In Miracles
21. “All disease comes from a state of unforgiveness.” – A Course In Miracles
22. “The kind of rest you seek, you will find not from sleeping but from waking.” – A Course In Miracles
23. “Teach only love, for that is what you are.” – A Course In Miracles
24. “It’s not up to you what you learn, but only whether you learn through joy or through pain.” – A Course In Miracles
25. “Enlightenment is but a recognition, not a change at all.” – A Course In Miracles
26. “Fear is not of the present, but only the past and future, which do not exist.” – A Course In Miracles
27. “Love holds no grievances.” – A Course In Miracles
28. “Rebirth is merely the dawning on your mind of what is already in it.” – A Course In Miracles
29. “There is no order of difficulty in miracles. One is not ‘harder’ or ‘bigger’ than another. They are all the same. All expressions of love are maximal.” – A Course In Miracles
30. “Forgiveness is the healing of the perception of separation.” – A Course In Miracles
31. “Forgiveness is the key to happiness.” – A Course In Miracles
32. “You need to hear the truth about yourself as frequently as possible, because your mind is so preoccupied with false self-images.” – A Course In Miracles
33. “Heaven is not a place or a condition. It is merely an awareness of perfect oneness.” – A Course In Miracles
34. “The Holy Spirit sees the world as a teaching device for bringing you home.” – A Course In Miracles
35. “The miracle comes quietly into the mind that stops an instant and is still.” – A Course In Miracles
36. “Forgiveness can truly be called salvation. It is the means by which illusions disappear.” – A Course In Miracles
37. “Miracles occur naturally as expressions of love. The real miracle is the love that inspires them. In this sense everything that comes from love is a miracle.” – A Course In Miracles
38. “Fear is a stranger to the ways of love. Identify with fear, and you will be a stranger to yourself.” – A Course In Miracles
39. “There is an ancient peace you carry in your heart and have not lost.” – A Course In Miracles
40. “Attempting the mastery of fear is useless. In fact, it asserts the power of fear by the very assumption that it need be mastered. The true resolution rests entirely on mastery through love.” – A Course In Miracles
. . .
Which of these quotes is your favorite?
Tell me in the comments. I read every single one, and I'd love to know!
P.S. Want to feel more wonder instead of worry? Go visit my shop for prints of handwritten poems and other words of hope and heart. If you forget what matters or how much of a gift it is to be here at all, you’ll have something to remind you.