Wake up and live like this moment is the most precious gift you’ve ever been given. It’ll change everything.
30 Positive Quotes to Inspire You to Wake up and Live
1. “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart” – Helen Keller Read
2. “I hope you live a life you’re proud of. If you find you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
3. “Each morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most.” – Buddha
4. “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” – George Eliot
5. “Trade your expectation for appreciation and the world changes instantly.” – Tony Robbins
6. “Every morning, when we wake up, we have twenty-four brand new hours to live. What a precious gift! We have the capacity to live in a way that these twenty-four hours will bring peace, joy, and happiness to ourselves and others.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
7. “Positive thinking sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and can achieve the impossible.” – Unknown
8. “I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious.” – Albert Einstein
9. “My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor and some style.” – Maya Angelou
10. “Don’t be afraid of your fears. They’re not there to scare you. They’re there to let you know that something is worth it.” – C. JoyBell C.
11. “You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.” – Christopher Columbus
10. “Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.” – George Addair
13. “The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.” – Bob Marley
14. “Life is about making an impact, not making an income.” – Kevin Kruse
15. “Life isn’t about getting and having, it’s about giving and being.” – Kevin Kruse
16. “An unexamined life is not worth living.” – Socrates
17. “The only person who can pull me down is myself, and I’m not going to let myself pull me down anymore.” – C. JoyBell C.
18. “If you can dream it, you can do it.” – Walt Disney
19. “Find a place inside where there’s joy, and the joy will burn out the pain.” – Joseph Campbell
20. “To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” – Oscar Wilde
21. “We love life, not because we are used to living but because we are used to loving.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
22. “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing. That’s why we recommend it daily.” – Zig Ziglar
23. “Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” – Joshua J. Marine
24. “I have found that if you love life, life will love you back.” – Arthur Rubinstein
25. “If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint,’ then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced.” – Vincent Van Gogh
26. “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
27. “We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.” – Plato
28. “I would rather die of passion than of boredom.” – Vincent van Gogh
29. “Certain things catch your eye, but pursue only those that capture the heart.” – Ancient Indian Proverb
30. “How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.” – Anne Frank
. . .
Which of these quotes inspired you most today?
Tell me in the comments. I read every single one, and I’d love to know!
P.S. Wake up and live the life you want to live, every day with my book Morning Affirmations: 200 Phrases for an Intentional and Openhearted Start to Your Day. This is your LIFE.