3 Companies I Love for Natural Body Care (Hair, Face & Skin)
A little TLC can go a long way. If you want to take better care of yourself this season, here are the places I love to find natural body care. No toxic junk allowed. Because your body gives you this experience called life on earth. Give it what it needs to carry you through.
Please note that some of these links are affiliate links. That means when you purchase something through the link, I earn a small commission. You can learn more here. I only share what I love and use and would recommend anyway. Thanks for your support!
“I hope one day your human body is not a jail cell, instead it’s a sunny 2PM garden with daisies, thriving because of self-love.” — Love What’s There
Natural Body Care That Feels Like Self-Love
1. Annemarie Gianni Skin Care
For a happy, healthy, glowing face, I can’t recommend Annmarie Gianni Skin Care enough. Their handcrafted, organic and wildcrafted skin care line includes natural plant extracts, high antioxidant plant and seed oils, aromatherapy, and ingredients that are basically a joy to read.
The first time I used Annmarie Gianni’s face wash and oil, I was hooked and I haven’t turned back.
Take the Skin IQ Quiz to see what products they recommend. Then, try a $10 sample kit. Shipping is free and you’ll get a $10 coupon towards a future purchase. So, basically, it's free!
Here's what I use:
- Aloe Herb Cleanser: A hydrating, herb-infused facial cream cleanser for all skin types that leaves my face feeling squeaky clean yet, surprisingly, not dry. Key ingredients are aloe vera, coconut oil, calendula, and lemon essential oil.
- Anti-Aging Serum: A versatile, aloe vera-based hydrating facial serum that provides active nutrients for all skin types. Hydrating, firming, soothing, and refreshing. Key ingredients are Rose Distillate, Life Everlasting Flowers, Buddleja extract, and hyaluronic acid.
- Herbal Facial Oil: A lightweight moisturizer that nourishes normal and combination skin with a gentle and calming blend of skin-enriching oils like tamanu, passion fruit seed, and buriti fruit. It smells lovely, feels lovely, and doesn’t leave my face oily. Key ingredients are grapeseed oil, tamanu oil, echinacea, and chamomile.
- Neroli Toning Mist: A delicate aloe vera infusion hydrates, softens, balances, and enhances absorption of the serum and oil. I’m in love with the sweet, orange-blossom aroma. Key Ingredients are aloe vera, aspen bark extract, and neroli essential oil.
- Antioxidant Lip Balm: A super-softening, all-natural moisturizing balm with antioxidant-rich, omega-heavy fruit oils. Key ingredients are cocoa butter, sea buckthorn fruit oil, buriti fruit oil, and cocoa extract.
2. Morrocco Method Hair Care
If you’re on the hunt for totally natural hair products, try Morrocco Method.
Raw, vegan, gluten-free, fair-trade, non-toxic, non-allergenic, and honest, Morrocco Method’s line of hair care is safe for everyone, including children.
Their system is based on the five elements, and you’re encouraged to rotate all of the shampoos, conditioners, and other products to get the full effect. I went all out for my first purchase and bought a big family of goodies. Haven't looked back.
It took a couple months to adjust to the all-natural treatment, but it was worth the wait. My hair is softer, my scalp is less dry, and I feel so good about what's going on my body.
The shampoo starter kit and a condition & style starter kit will take you far, since their products are super concentrated and you only need a little bit at a time.
Here are my favorite MM products:
- Zen Detox Hair & Scalp Therapy is a gentle detox that lifts heavy metals and other pollutants that build up as a result of chemical processing.
I rotate all 5 shampoos:
- Apple Cider Vinegar is the most powerful for flushing out debris and oil buildup
- Earth Essence features French clays to promote fuller hair.
- Pine Shale is great for dry, itchy scalp.
- Sea Essence with algae, spirulina, kelp and marine proteins.
- Heavenly Essence with natural botanicals, herbs, and marine proteins.
I rotate both conditioners:
- Pearl Essence Creme Rinse has great detangling power and leaves hair super soft.
- Floating Lotus Conditioner has a revitalizing element and is great for dry, dull hair.
I rotate both leave-in conditioners:
- Diamond Crystal Mist Conditioner uses liquid crystals from the Himalayan Mountains.
- Sapphire Volumizer Mist Conditioner features natural grapeseed extract for improved texture and shine.
- Euro Oil is a blend of olive, avocado, and jojoba oils that makes for a great for deep conditioning treatment for the hair and scalp; a tiny drop goes a long way.
- Curl Power is a rich and hydrating treat that defines, elongates, and increases the hang-time of natural curls.
- Blood of the Dragon Styling Gel controls and conditions, and can be used on dry or wet hair (which is nice). It’s light enough for fly-aways and strong enough for unruly lioness hair like mine.
- Feng Shea Facial Scrub soothes and softens skin, lessens fine expression lines and contributes to a glowing appearance.
- Scalp Massager & Invigorator increases blood circulation for fuller, more radiant hair.
And they don't test on animals. Yay, bunnies!
3. Thrive Market
Thrive is an online shopping club that offers healthy products for the home, body, and plate at wholesale prices.
For $60/year, you get access to all their products, your membership means a free membership for a family in need, and tons of deals for free products. It's so worth it for me.
Here are some products I love and buy through Thrive:
- Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay
- Thayers Alchohol-Free Witch Hazel Toner, Rose Petal
- Kiss My Face Lavender & Shea Moisture Shave Cream
- Everyday Coconut Fair Trade Coconut Body Wash & Lotion
- Simply Fair Fair Trade Coconut Oil Deodorant Balm
- Thrive brand's Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- Thrive brand’s Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
Click this link to sign up for a free trial membership to see better prices on products you love and buy anyway.
. . .
Which products do you swear by?
Tell me in the comments. I read every single one, and I'd love to know!
Leave a comment